1815 E Broad St - Millville
The safety of our supporters, staff and volunteers are of the utmost importance to us. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact New Jersey, in order to follow the most current recommendations and requirements from the State of NJ, as well as the CDC and the WHO, the decision has been made to postpone the Pocketbook Bingo Event. As of this writing, there is no way to know exactly when large gatherings of people will again be allowed, and so there is not a projected date for the event to take place. All tickets purchased will be honored at the future date. If you have your tickets, please put them in a safe place where you'll remember they are. If you purchased them online we have them safe & secure and they'll be waiting for you when the dust clears from the covid-19 spread. Once a new date is determined, if you are unable to attend there will be instructions provided for you to request a refund. We 're sorry for any inconvenience the delay of this event may cause - we know so many people were looking forward to it. Stay safe & stay positive, and we'll update info here as soon as we have it.
We're tentatively looking at May 30th as the new date for this event. Of course, as the Covid-19 situation evolves there may be additional delays or needs to reschedule, but we're hoping that all will be clear and we can all safely attend this fun event. Please stay tuned to this page as the May 30th date grows closer to know if any changes are happening.
As the target date of May 30th approaches we're not optimistic about our chances. Even if we get the signal to begin re-opening in the Garden State we're sure that gatherings of this size will not be allowed right off the bat. So we're going to take a wait & watch stance, where we'll be keeping an eye on the situation and will announce a new date once we're clear on the Covid-19 situation and when we can safely hold this event. We'd like to thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time, and we hope that you're all staying safe & spending some extra time snuggling with your favorite furry friend.
We've pushed this event out until the fall, since southern NJ is progressing slowly and we're obviously not going to be back to "normal" very quickly. We also know that many folks have expressed that they won't be comfortable attending an event right away even once restrictions are fully lifted. So we've tentatively scheduled for October 17, but we'll be waiting & seeing as that date approaches. Thank you again for your patience, and stay safe!