Due to current circumstances with the Covid-19 virus, we've been forced to postpone our fundraiser. We WILL be seeking sponsors for the event, but until we know when we'll be able to safely reschedule, we want local companies to be able to concentrate on taking care of their businesses & employees, so we are not accepting sponsorships at this time.
If you're interested in sponsoring our event, please check back with us over the coming weeks or follow us on Facebook or Instagram to see when we announce that sponsorships are open once again.
Thank you for your continued support, and be safe out there!
You'll Return Here in Just a Moment to Submit Logo/Photo Files